PiMag® Water Technology includes a system of multiple filters that provides a defense against a broad range of tap water contaminants. Among the filtration media employed is a natural carbon filter that captures microscopic particles. Charcoal carbon is a natural material that operates on the adsorption principle. It provides a vast amount of surface area for adsorption, and thus makes an extremely effective filter medium.
Pi and magnetic systems
A unique feature of PiMag® Water Technology is the addition of pi minerals to the process. Pi water was originally discovered by Japanese scientists in the 1970s. Observation had suggested that the water from an isolated hillside stream had a remarkable effect on the plant life in the area.
The scientists examined the environment and found that it contained an unusual collection of topographical features. The surrounding hills contained magnetite and calcium. The watercourse flowed over silicates, the material that forms natural crystal. The water from it was found to have an atypical combination of minerals, and was naturally alkaline. This alkalinity helps to balance the acidic diet and stress-induced acidity that is commonly experienced in modern life.
Duplicating these conditions in the laboratory resulted in a form of this “pi water.” Magnetic technology was added, as a magnetic field assists in conditioning water without adding salt or other chemicals.
Independent testing, including that performed by public agencies including the United States government, has shown that source water for municipal supplies may present significant amounts of pollutants. Chlorine or ozone added to combat these dangers, are themselves toxic. Reducing the amount of both the contaminants and chlorine can result in water that offers the potential for better health.
PiMag® Water Technology also possesses advantages over commercially bottled water. An immediately obvious one is cost: the purchase and operation of a PiMag® product, which filters tap water, is an order of magnitude less expensive than the ongoing cost of bottled water — which itself is often nothing more than treated tap water.
The environmental cost of bottled water is equally formidable. A mountain of discarded, non-biodegradable containers is a potential ecological disaster.
These plastics may pose a health risk in more ways than their harm to the environment. Certain chemicals in the plastic containers are known to leach into the water these containers hold, especially if the bottles are stored or on shelves for any appreciable length of time. On consuming this water, these chemicals may be absorbed and retained in body tissue. Owning and using a PiMag® water product avoids the potential for harm inherent in the regular consumption of bottled water.
Water is vital to supporting every bodily function: digestion and nutrient absorption, proper circulation, removal of toxins and more. Ensuring an adequate supply of good water is thus essential.
Nikken Water fall £250
You can enjoy clean, filtered and enhanced drinking water for a fraction of what bottled water costs. And you’ll be saving more than money — at the same time you’re helping to protect the environment.
The PiMag® Waterfall™ is certified to meet contaminant-reduction specifications of ANSI/NSF Standards 42 and 53 in reducing compounds including aesthetic chlorine, chloramine, mercury and volatile organic compounds. This level of performance is superior to filtration in other water systems that cost ten times the price, require electrical power and produce wastewater. The PiMag® Waterfall™ adjusts water pH to help balance against a typical modern diet and lifestyle that can lead to excess acidity. Ionizing technology saturates water with electron-rich ions to neutralize free radicals, while pi ceramics and Nikken magnetic technology complete the process. And as alternative to commercially bottled water, the PiMag® Waterfall™ helps reduce the number of discarded, disposable bottles that become trash in landfills
– Simple operation, advanced technology
– Exclusive to Nikken – design and utility patents pending
– Filteration certified to reduce contaminants, Advanced filteration technology
– Pi Technology, Minerals help regulate acid/alkaline (pH) balance to reduce acidity
– Magnetic Technology, A circular magnetic field acts to reduce sediment clumping
– Compact Design
– Enhanced filtration technology in the PiMag Waterfall has earned the Water Quality Association Gold Seal and meets standards of performance in reducing certain water contaminants. The PiMag Waterfall uses the natural principle of gravity, and at a fraction of the price of other filtration products
– A regulated acid/alkaline (pH) balance is essential for maintaining health, but a typical modern diet and lifestyle can lead to excess acidity. Ordinary water from a household tap, well or bottle is also often acidic. The PiMag Waterfall is designed to produce water with added minerals, in a pH range of 8.5-9.5
– Ionized water decreases oxidation-reduction potential. A high ORP contributes to unwanted oxidative decomposition. Ionized PiMag water from the Waterfall can help offset the oxidizing effect of many elements of the modern diet and environment. This can actually help slow down cellular destruction
– PiMag Water Technology is ideal for a variety of uses — water for drinking, cooking — almost any application. Because it is so much more affordable than commercially bottled water, you can enjoy high-quality, filtered PiMag water in everything PiMag Water Technology is ideal for a variety of uses — water for drinking, cooking — almost anyapplication. Because it is so much more affordable than commercially bottled water, you can enjoyhigh-quality, filtered PiMag water in everything
– Commercially bottled water is not only expensive, the quality or level of contamination can vary depending on where or when it was bottled. The PiMag Waterfall provides consistent quality
– Offer a drink of water from the PiMag Waterfall gravity water system. PiMag water tastes delicious